Our philosophy is to provide a homelike environment that incorporates dignity, independence, individuality, choice and privacy for the residents whom choose to call our facility, “home”.
- Assistance with bathing two times a week with reminders for dressing
- Minimal modifications of diet with with reminders for mealtimes
- Assistance with obtaining incontinent products
- Medication Administration and supervision
- Frequent intervention or assistance from the staff
- Cognitive assistance for locating their room or dining areas
- Resident is non-compliant with diet modification
- Daily intervention with cognitive impairment
- Insulin injections
- Daily vital signs
At The Orchards
Exercise classes, crafts, movies, games, musical programs and weekly outings provide occasions for residents to get the most of this active community.